This is the Terms Of Usage and End User Licence Agreement for www.ssound.co.uk’s Sound Boutique. It covers all royalty free sound effects and production music instrumentals on this website. IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
By confirming your purchase, the end user (also referred to as the purchaser), is agreeing to these terms and conditions, set out by www.ssound.co.uk.
- Payment for the product grants the purchaser a single, end-user media licence. Only the registered purchaser of the downloaded sound is permitted to use any of its elements.
- For more than one user of a single purchase, a multi-user licence must be acquired. Please contact email@example.com, and request a multi-user licence quotation.
- This media licence permits the end user;
- Synchronisation rights: The right to use the downloaded content and its elements within a soundtrack syncronised to video or images.
- Mechanical Rights. The right to re record the content. The right to edit within the downloaded elements and include them as part of a production for; radio programmes, commercials on TV or radio, on hold messages, corporate videos, multimedia presentations and computer games. ***Use of the purchased content in any context not stated here, is breach of copyright.
- Duplication of the elements contained within this content for the purpose of resale, or passing on to any other persons, is strictly forbidden.
- In regards to the use of downloaded production music instrumentals – the end user is not prohibited to re record a sung or rapped vocal over the product downloaded from www.ssound.co.uk. All music works available in the Sound Boutique are solely for speech based productions.
- ssound.co.uk is the only prohibited seller of the content found at http://www.ssound.co.uk/shop/.
www.ssound.co.uk will pursue any breach of copyright by all means necessary including court action.
The rights stated above, (of both www.ssound.co.uk and the end user) are maintained in perpetuity.
www.ssound.co.uk reserves the right to amend this terms of usage agreement document without prior warning. www.ssound.co.uk will endeavour to inform the end user of any changes.
For any questions regarding this licence, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org